The mission of Montessori School for Creative Learning is to provide for each child a quality Montessori education, utilizing the standards and tenets set out by Maria Montessori. This education will look at each child as an individual and enable them to develop at their own pace. The child will leave our program with a strong foundation built with confidence and a love for learning.
Just some of the benefits of Montessori include:
· A Peaceful education
· Inner discipline, initiative and perseverance
· A love and appreciation for the earth and nature
· A healthy and respectful attitude toward learning
· Outstanding problem solving skills
· Researchers from the University of Virginia and the University of Wisconsin-Madison found Montessori kindergarten students outperformed those in a control group in reading, math and social skills. USA Today
Now Enrolling for the 2019 School Year
We are accepting applications for next school year. We will likely only have a few openings for the fall of 2019. If you think a Montessori Education may be right for your child call to schedule a visit today. We look forward to hearing from you!